Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another Beautiful Day in Viti

I wonder whether I should continue writing things against the military but it looks like I'm going to relax mada for a while and just talk about everything.

Another beautiful day in Viti and everyone seems to be going on with their business. Vodafone Fiji has started with their DOUBLE UP promo and a few weeks ago we had the Hibiscus 2007 launch of the contestants. Sa yawa... The new thing about Hibiscus this year is that we now have King contestants. Ladies, this is an opportunity for you.

Hotels seems to be suffering with only 30% bookings & all but hey!! At least we have tourists visiting this beautiful place at this time of the year.

I am just loving this place forever and I hope that it will remain peaceful like this. Its great to know that some high school kids have joined together to take part in the National Music Festival. And that is what we're talking about; the young generation of Fiji showing harmony.

Well its time to get back to reality and leave this spot alone. Until then, Have a great life!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fijian Language Blog- http://itaukei.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Isn't is just that? Another beautiful day in Fiji. We were actually at Plantation Island Resort over the weekend and I was so delighted to see guests checking in and some checked out and more checked in. Come Sunday morning, the dining room was almost full for breakfast so that was very encouraging to see. I think it will come good in the end but at a huge cost to all of us. On that note, I take my hat off to all the hotel operators who are doing their darnest to keep all their permanent staff on.
This morning at Bible Study (4am yes!!) we studied from the book of Nehamiah where he decided he would rebuild the walls at the Sheep Gate. I pondered over this on my way to work this morning. The bottom line is we will all have to, one day, stand up together and rebuild that which we have lost.
God bless Fiji and may His sovereignty prevail.